Friday, April 21, 2006

April Tech Review - Send Out Cards

Check out http://www.sendoutcards.com/ if you’re looking for a fast and efficient way to stay in touch with your clients. Send Out Cards is a product that my friends Jeff and Adam Packard turned me onto last year. I’ve used it and also witnessed it become a better product.

A quick overview of the service…

Send Out Cards allows you to take your contacts from Outlook or some other database and import them in their online database. Once your contacts are on the Send Out Card servers you’ve got a back up of your data – nice side benefit.

From the website you can select a contact and send a card to them using the automated selections for the occasion, the type of card, the type of message and other cool features. Some of my favorite customizations are my own custom message, adding photos and even using my own handwriting!

My handwriting? Yep – simply fill out a form and fax it to SOC and they’ll scan your own handwriting and you can choose to make a card look just like you wrote it. Pretty sweet.

The cards come with a stamp (a real stamp) and are mailed out of Salt Lake City and are the closest thing to real I’ve ever seen. I’m pretty discriminating and they do look good. If they didn’t, I wouldn’t be recommending them.

Want to send a gift card? Send Out Cards can throw in a Starbucks gift card (along with others) that is sure to be a hit – even if your card doesn’t get read!

If your interested check them out on the web or give me a shout at tomk@resultsseminars.com and I can point you in the right direction.

TK

No comments: