Wednesday, March 21, 2007

d_skin Disc Protectors

Once in awhile I run across a product that really is useful for every day applications and the d_skin Disc Protector product is that type of product.

d_skin is a clear protective piece that goes over your CD's DVD's and games and prevents scratches and the ultimate demise that typically fall upon the disks we have in my house. I could show you DVD's in our movie collection that not only will no longer play, but look like they were a prop from the last Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. I'm not sure what my kids do with these disks... all I know is it makes me cringe to turn them over.

The d_skin works like this:
Simply snap on the skin over the readable part of the disk. The design actually has the ability to go over the disk and "snap" into place - you'll be surprise at how it stays on - and it does stay on. After that you simply play the disk... the d_skin stays on indefinitely because the d_skin is laser transparent. If something happens to the d_skin (scratches, peanut butter etc.), simply snap it off and put on a new one. The disk... stays as new as when you first touched it. d_skin is available just about anywhere electronics are sold or you can check them out on the web at d_skin.

TK

No comments: