Saturday, September 22, 2007

Constant Contact

One of the best products I've found in the last year is called Constant Contact and it's a website designed to manage your email advertising to your clients.


Constant Contact allows you create email campaigns for your database including newsletters, announcements, press releases and thank you messages. You have the ability to begin working with numerous templates and make all types of adjustment including uploading logos and photos.

Here are some of the uses I've implemented with CC:

1. Newsletter - I send semi-monthly newsletters to my clients.
2. Event Reminders - I send reminders to clients of upcoming seminars.
3. Surveys - CC has a survey feature that allows you to send surveys to your clients.
4. Press Releases - I use these to announce new products and events.

It's extremely easy to insert links and direct readers to others sites. Constant Contact tracks all the clicks and each email that you send can be evaluated in multiple ways.

If you're collecting email addresses you need to take a look at Constant Contact. Check them out at www.constantcontact.com.

TK

No comments: